Monday, October 24, 2011

Varna. Conclusion.

Rommies :)

It wasn’t always perfect, there were ups and downs, lefts and rights, mistakes and successes, it was different even though we spent all summer between Cubo and Piratite and all autumn between Bolla and Sea Wolf... This is how it should be and I didn’t regret a day I spent in Varna even though sometimes I wanted to be home really much. This is the life paradox – the more you travel and the more you live in different countries – the more pieces your heart is broken into. But these pieces don’t go into trash; they are safely kept in the hearts of those who gave you a piece of their own heart. This exchange is painful, but it brings a lot of happiness once the pieces are together again, even for a short period of time.
I’m trying to make a conclusion of what life in Varna gave me, but it’s difficult, since these 4 months were like a separate world, even though they finished very fast. It seems like last week I came to Varna airport not knowing anything that is going to happen next, being frustrated after Sweden, happy that I am going to see my Ivelina again and expecting new experiences.
16 weeks later I am going home with completely different feelings. I know exactly what I am going to do at least next 8 months, my mind is more structured and organised, I am happy that I will see all my friends and family in Latvia, but sad, that I don’t know when I will meet again the people that I didn’t know 4 months ago and that became my family, and at the same time I am also happy about what these 4 months gave me.
Life, packed in two bags of 30 kg in total is complicated from time to time, but also exciting and I would never trade it for anything else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment