Monday, October 17, 2011

Last weekend in Varna

What can I say, my last weekend in Varna is oficially over. In one week from now I will be sitting at home in Riga, having home-made dinner from my grandma and sharing my impressions. It was a great weekend though, starting with Friday night at a nice place I haven't been at before - Underground club, where Clay was performing with some other guys (one was from Cuba, one from Bulgaria?). I tried playing darts for the first time in my life, met some nice people and eventually we went to Bolla (how come? we always end up in Bolla even if we say "no Bolla tonight", this is a magnetic place).

Satudray was quite in a rush, since I woke up at 1 p.m. instead of "as early as possible", and had to run from one corner of our apartment to another, since I had guests invited for the evening and needed to prepare for that. However, between preparations and actually hosting people I managed to spend a really nice day having a coffee in Golden Sands, going to the Varna Zoo (finally), freezing in the sea garden and seeing dolphin through the glass of the restaurant situated in the dolphinarium.
Later that day we finally met with Iv, who is even more busy than me these days with her work and Master's studies, and the program was quite similar to Friday - Underground and Bolla :)
Meanwhile the weather in Varna is becoming worse every day and today it was only +6°C, which I didn't expect to experience here. The worst is of cource the rain, when it starts, it can rain really long time. I think in Latvia the weather is quite similar or may be even a bit better now, but I will check it after one week.
Leaving Varna next Friday evening, I'm going to have a 2-day long trip home visiting some friends and relatives on the way, but this is another story.

Clay at Underground

Hungry animals at Varna Zoo

Elusive dolphin


Bolla 

No comments:

Post a Comment