Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Life mixture

When you work with computer 9-18 five days a week, you don't really want to spend more time with it at home. It's better to spend this time on something much more interesting - especially if it's your summer time in another country. That's why I didn't write in my blog for such a long time, even my parents are already a bit mad at me for not communicating with them, but who can be mad at me for long? :)
Life in Varna is going pretty well, we finally went for sushi with Despina, I finally bought myself a paper notebook (thanks Peter Vassilev for showing me the book stores :) ) and don't have to write my thoughts and poems on random pieces of paper that I loose afterwards. I was sick for 2 days at the end of last week and spend my Friday night with theraflu and hot tea with honey and lemon - works every time. And on Saturday my lovely Despina made a dinner for me. It is soooo nice when someone is taking care of you, thank you darling! :)

Finally I slept A LOT on weekend and visited Jazz concert on Saturday, which wasn't so great because there was only piano, drums and contrabass, but I like it more when there are also some winds, so we didn't stay there long and went to check out the second Pench's bar instead (the strawberry coctail with ice cream was just amazing).
Cubo is still one of the best places in Varna and the second place after the office where I meet a lot of new people. Starting with my first weekend in Varna when I just had chat to some Bulgarians in Russian, and till this weekend when I met two Hristo's and Despina and I met 2 Greek guys with a couchserfer from Austria speaking Russian. How could they possibly think about closing Cubo?
The other good news are that my friend from Latvia is in Varna now and I am going to meet him tomorrow and my mom that is going after me to the places I visit finally bought her tickets and is going to stay at Golden Sands for a week pretty soon.
And yesterday it was exactly one month since I came here which means that it's already August, so if you haven't had your vacation this year yet - this is your last chance, stop sitting with the computer and at least go for a walk! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment