Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Sea

Because the sea is changing constantly - 
every next wave is different from the previous.

My days are dedicated to my work, my evenings are dedicated to the sea. I love living in Varna and one of the reasons is that the city center is situated on the sea coast. Riga is also sea-city, however I need to spend 1 hour in the bus to get to the beach from my place and 40 minutes from centre. Here I can go to the beach just to read a book, as I did it on Sunday, listening to some music in my headphones. But when I came there, the waves were so huge and it was so amazing, that I just needed to share my feelings with someone and called my mom despite the price for international calls.

Last couple of days at work are crazy, we have lots of tasks that is hardly possible to do in limited time. Well, it could be possible without rest and writing a complete crap in the articles, however we want to save at least some quality, we need to find information related to topics, and so on... And our eyes are getting so tired, that the picture becomes totally blur. as a result, on Friday - half an hour more, on Monday - half an hour more, today - almost one hour more, that's a bit tiring and we need to have a really good rest after work.
Going to the beach today, I thought about reading again, but instead wrote 2 poems about the sea. Inspired by that finally organized my poems on my computer and typed the ones I had on small sheets of paper.
Sea is hypnotizing and it's being really "worried" for last couple of days. I think, the shape of the coast is changing because of that, however, just being at the beach and looking at the waves is a relaxing therapy. Just the right thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment