Monday, July 4, 2011

Day 4 - first working day

Today I had so many information coming to my head, that I forgot my charger at work, so I am listening to the music on my phone in order to save battery and be able to write a short post about my first working day at First Online Solutions Ltd.
What can I say - it was really great. The day started with a meeting, where I needed to introduce myself, and even though I knew I am new at the company, I didn't expect that, so I was a bit worried about that part. Then all the other people told about what they are working on and how is it going. Daniel got an FC Barcelona cap as a present for his birthday and for good work, and Temelko got Messi's T-shirt and Captain's arm bondage.
Later on I started with revising the material about Internet Marketing and got lots of explanations regarding this topic and the general idea how does the company work and what do the people do and how, as well as looked through some of the company's websites. Today I didn't do any actual job, as I need to learn some stuff for that, but I am looking forward for starting really working.
Even though I was mostly reading and talking today, it was still kind of exhausting, so the only thing I could do  after work was cooking. I made a soup and it was first time I was actually cooking in Bulgaria. It is nice, as the kitchen is well equipped and the food is cheap. Lali and I had a dinner with watching stupid videos on the Internet and monkeys climbing the trees on Animal Planet. I think that was exactly what I needed - a calm "family" evening. And since my PC is going to turn off, I am going to read my book now.
Лека нощ!

No comments:

Post a Comment