Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Shopping in Varna

Girls need a lot of stuff. That's obvious. Really a lot. And 20 kg that you can carry in a plane is obviously NOT enough for 4 months. So, today after work Despina and me went for shopping. Well, I must say - it was fun.
Varna Mall - a lot of shops, lots of them are present in Latvia as well, but lots of them I've seen for the first time. Since we were late from work today (as we started with the follow-up calls to clients and for both of us it's really stressful task, which we must manage, so we stayed later), we only had 2,5 hours for shopping, but it was enough for us to spend all the cash we had with us, and even more (Desi added 10 EUR in the last shop, luckily they like EUR).
What can I say - I finally have a hat, long skirt, pretty dress and some other stuff.
The last shop we visited was the one with unique clothes, made by a friend of a sales lady and looking really nice. Well, that's the one where Desi made "bazzar" and we got 20% discount for our dresses. Can recommend that one for some friends and may be get some more discounts. :)
On our way back we came out of the bus on the right stop, but went in a different direction,so got a bit lost, first time I was lost in Varna, but realized it after 10 minutes, went back and found the way. And afterwards scared Lali, as we decided to try our door bell and she said that it sounded like a fire alarm :) But at least now we know that it is working.
Ahh, also good news for me, as I've found the shop where I can buy myself a camera. Not for 465 Leva as I've seen before, but for 399 with a charger and SD card for 4 GB included. Really happy, hope to get it by next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment