Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Bulgaria VS Sweden

They're asking me, how is Bulgaria? I'm saying - great. They're asking me - better than Sweden? I'm saying - different.
Sweden is more calm, more stable, better in financial and social aspect. It's a good place to settle down after 30 may be, or even later. To get social benefits, stable salary and buy a Vovlo or SAAB.
Bulgaria is more unstable in financial and social pert of life. For example, if such thing as Gini index is saying something to you, then you can compare. Bulgaria - 33,5, Sweden - 23 (Latvia - 37,7), and it's just one of lots of numbers.
BUT. As I mentioned before, at the end of the day, it's all about people. And despite the fact that I am not really religious, I like that Bulgaria is orthodox, I like that they have Cyrillic here and that the language is quite similar to mine. It makes it closer to my mind. And I like that people here are more opened, more friendly and as I also already mentioned, seem more happy. Swedish people are depressed. They are robots at daytime and stupid drunks at night. Of course there are exceptions. And of course there are less problems in Sweden. So all in all, I can't compare, it's just different.

No comments:

Post a Comment