Monday, July 11, 2011

Impressions from the weekend

It's been 9 days since I came to Bulgaria, and those were saturated days, I must say. But it's not a report, so I am not writing the chronology of events, it depends.
It was 7 days and some hours since I came here when I finally got to swim in the sea. During rock concert that was happening just on the coast. It was second time when I was swimming at night and first - at night in the sea. The water - amazing, the impressions -amazing. Rock concert - really nice. Btw, still waiting for the pictures :)
Beach in the center of Varna - overcrowded. Didn't notice that there are so many gypsies here until we went to the beach. They are strange, sitting in their clothes on the beach, all guys having a tattoo on the right arm. But they seem more socialized here, than in Latvia. In Latvia they sit in their parts of the town or selling cigarettes near to the bus or train station. Here they go to the beach.
Varna aqua park
BBQ - a lot of people met again, a lot of names that I am trying to remember. But the good thing is that there are 3 people named Geogre, 3 people named Nikolaj and 1 - Marina (same as my mother), that makes it a bit easier. :)
After bbq - beach at night again, but different, far from center and all the clubs - quite, just people from the company, some beer, conversations, bonfire.
Aqua park - too much sun, too red skin, too lazy, - enjoyed.
This could be the summary of my weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment